sexta-feira, dezembro 08, 2006

Re-Build

I understand your point of view, letting me go but I thought you had more faith. Everything I’ve done for you... you made the mistakes and now you throw this in my face. I have worked so hard for you, all of this time and you cast me aside. You couldn't pick a better time to give me the news, why don’t you kick me when I’m down? I’d always believed in you, defended your name but you have not been true! I gave you so much of my life, I’ve compromised and you tell me goodbye. You couldn’t pick a better time. It’s really amazing the changes I’m starting to feel, it's not gonna be long till I’m fit and strong, deliverance helped me heal still I wonder if you ever wish you still had me.

Z8 turned into something, in my point of view. Copyright (un)protected.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

eu também já fiz disso..
(e vou fazendo com outras pessoas, de outras maneiras, noutros contextos..)*

sofia

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home